[1-for-1 Sale] Organic Chufa Flour - 100g/400g
6 18 SGD6.00 - SGD18.00
LIMITED TIME PROMO: YOU PAY FOR 1 ITEM AND WE GIVE YOU ANOTHER FREE!
What is it?
- Chufa that has been ground into flour for your gluten-free, nut-free bakes
- This version of Chufa flour has a grind that is slightly coarser and not as sweet as the Chufa powder version
- Chufa is from the root vegetable/tuber family (same as carrots, potatoes). Hailed as a superfood with lots of vitamins and minerals.
- Sweet, nutty flavour - described to be similar to "almonds, pistachio, coconut, figs".
Product of Spain
How to use Chufa Flour
- Replace a portion of refined flour with Chufa flour in your baking and cooking for the added minerals and vitamins
- Its natural sweetness allows you to add lesser or omit sweeteners entirely from your recipe.
- Low Glycemic Index, a complex carbohydrate
- High in Dietary Fibre content promotes digestion
- Rich in Antioxidant Vitamin E which protects your cells against free radicals
- Source of Monosaturated Fat to lower total and LDL(bad)-cholesterol in your body
- Source of Iron and Magnesium which reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Source of Zinc for normal immune system function
- Source of Potassium for normal muscle function
- Source of Phosphorous for normal energy metabolism