Organic Crushed Chufa - 100g/400g
6.5 19.5 SGD6.50 - SGD19.50
What is it?
- Chufa that has been crushed into small pieces for your convenience to be added into other foods to reap its nutritional benefits
- Also adds a nutty flavour and crunch to your food
- Chufa is from the root vegetable/tuber family (same as carrots, potatoes). Hailed as a superfood with lots of vitamins and minerals.
- Sweet, nutty flavour - described to be similar to "almonds, pistachio, coconut, figs".
Product of Spain
How to Enjoy Crushed Chufa
- Add it into your granola, muesli, cereal or salads – anywhere as a nut replacement.
- Add it as a healthy topping to your Greek yogurts or ice-cream
- Low Glycemic Index, a complex carbohydrate
- High in Dietary Fibre content promotes digestion
- Rich in Antioxidant Vitamin E which protects your cells against free radicals
- Source of Monosaturated Fat to lower total and LDL(bad)-cholesterol in your body
- Source of Iron and Magnesium which reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Source of Zinc for normal immune system function
- Source of Potassium for normal muscle function
- Source of Phosphorous for normal energy metabolism