Tigernut Powder - 100g/400g (Can be used as Flour)
6.5 21 SGD6.50 - SGD21.00
*** Please note that the current batch of Chufa powder is a gluten-free product, processed in a NON gluten-free environment; and might contain traces of gluten.
What is it?
- Chufa, a.k.a. Tigernut milled finely into powder for your convenience to add directly into your food
- This version of the Chufa Powder is from top grade Chufa and has been milled so fine to be of the same consistency as icing sugar; it is finer and sweeter than our Chufa Flour version
- Chufa is from the root vegetable/tuber family (same as carrots, potatoes). Hailed as a superfood with lots of vitamins and minerals.
- Sweet, nutty flavour - described to be similar to "almonds, pistachio, coconut, figs".
Product of Spain
How to enjoy Chufa Powder
- Boost your beverages and food with more vitamins and minerals!
- Adds a crunchy and nutty flavour, and a good dose of fibre, minerals and vitamins to your food. Its natural sweetness allows you to add less or omit refined sugar in your recipes altogether.
- Add spoonful directly into your yogurts, muesli, overnight oats, smoothies, protein shakes, or sprinkle over salads. The possibilities are endless!
- Low Glycemic Index, a complex carbohydrate
- High in Dietary Fibre content promotes digestion
- Rich in Antioxidant Vitamin E which protects your cells against free radicals
- Source of Monosaturated Fat to lower total and LDL(bad)-cholesterol in your body
- Source of Iron and Magnesium which reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Source of Zinc for normal immune system function
- Source of Potassium for normal muscle function
- Source of Phosphorous for normal energy metabolism