1 FOR 1: Organic Raw Chufa - 40g/500g
7 40 SGD3.50 - SGD20.00
What is it?
- A superfood raw snack in-between meals or on-the-go when you do not have time for meals.
- Chufa is from the root vegetable/tuber family (same as carrots, potatoes). It grows underground and is extremely high in dietary fibre to keep you feeling fuller for longer, satisfying your hunger
- Hailed as a superfood with lots of vitamins and minerals to keep you feeling energised
- Sweet, nutty flavour - described to be similar to "almonds, pistachio, coconut, figs".
Product of Spain
How to enjoy
- Eat raw on its own as a snack anytime of the day
- Or soak in drinking water for 24-48 hours in the refrigerator for a crunchy apple-like texture
- Add to your favourite food, in replacement of nuts for extra crunch!
- High in Zinc, Copper and a source of Iron helps your immune system function normally
- Iron also reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Natural source of Antioxidant Vitamin E which protects your cells against free radicals
- High Dietary Fibre content aids your digestion
- Low Glycemic Index, a complex carbohydrate
- Source of Monounsaturated fat to lower total and LDL-cholesterol (bad cholesterol) in your body
- Dairy, Gluten, Nut & Cholesterol Free